The Abyss of Behemoth

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Warrior Priest | Set Up To Fail: Part Three

The Founder's Manifesto

"In keeping with the concept of service-based learning, I fully intend to use the information at my disposal to help other college students defend themselves in ways I did not know existed before my struggle. Using all available electronic media, I will tell students about my vain attempts to seek justice from campus authorities at Bridgewater State. Using my medical records and other documents as teaching tools, I shall teach them how to stand up to unprincipled doctors, unethical social workers, dishonest campus bureaucrats, and--finally--unscrupulous, college presidents..." - From Alfred Wiggins Jr v. Bridgewater State College.

"According to the Social Security Administration, the onset of my disability came on April 15, 2004." - Alfred Wiggins Jr., a.k.a. Al Wiggins Jr., a.k.a. Mister Al.

The following dialogue is from:
The Deposition of Alfred Wiggins Jr.*,
transcribed by
Copley Court Reporting, Inc.
October 27, 2008

This interview features:
Q: Mr. Jim Cox, Esq., Attorney for the defendants.
A: Mister Al: The Plaintiff.
The Onset of Disability
Part Three

Q: Do you remember being admitted into the hospital?

A: Yes.

Q: Can you tell us what happened when you got to the hospital, please?
A: I was released by the police into a rooim with no windows after I was escorted through triage.

Q: Then what occurred?

A: A nurse, along with six, five or six orderlies attempted to force me to strip. I told her no. I prepared to defend myself because nobody told me why I was there, no one told me why I should take my clothes off, and nobody told me anything. I was just being treated like an animal

Then I realized I had no car, I didn't know where I was, I had no advocate, and I could just disappear. In fact, as far as I was concerned, I had been wiped off the map with the help of the police.

So, at one point, an orderly, a female orderly offered me a cloak and offered to help me undress. And that's when I began to cooperate because I knew I could not escape. And even if I did, I didn't even know where I would go or how to get back home.

Q: And did you then meet with doctors or psychiatrists at Brockton Hospital?

A: No.

Q: No?

A: I was given -- it was just the nurse. She gave me whatever drug was in the pill that she gave. I went to sleep. I woke up on the floor. And that's when I was introduced to whatever doctor I talked to.

Q: Have you obtained your medical records from Brockton Hospital?

A: No.

Q: Have you tried?

A: Yes.

Q: And the hospital has not produced them?

A: No. The process was onerous, at best. At one point because I think they said it had something to do with alcohol or drugs, they said they had, there was a certain process I had to follow. Then after that they said that they no longer stored their records at the hospital; they stored them at an out-of-state facility, and I would have to get my records. The fee was somewhere in the neighborhood of $47, or something like that.

Q: And you declined to pay that fee?

A: I figured if I waited long enough, I'd find out.

Q: You'd find out what?

A: I'd find out what happened.

Q: As a consequence of this litigation, we've requested those records. We've requested that you obtain them. Have you done anything since this litigation was commenced to obtain those records?

A: I'm not sure. Me, personally?

Q: Correct.

A: No. I don't know if we have them or not.

Q: How long were you in Brockton Hospital?

A: As far as I know, six days.

Q: Was any of that stay voluntary?

A: None of it was voluntary. I didn't know my rights, so I didn't know when I could leave. The only way I knew when to leave was by talking to other patients that were being released.